THE 2016 INTERNATIONS REPORT ON EXPAT LIFE
Spain is a welcoming country for expats and their families, but its economy is plodding along.
- One-quarter very happy with life there
- Easy to settle in and make new friends
- Healthcare is affordable and of high quality
- Families with children are welcomed
- Career prospects and economy viewed unfavorably
And for a more personal look at my own experiences becoming an expat in Seville, check out my book Dancing in the Fountain: How to Enjoy Living Abroad, an Amazon bestseller in Kindle books on Spain.
"I loved this book," Lonely Planet wrote about Dancing in the Fountain. "I must have laughed aloud at least once in every chapter ... The advice in the book is terrific."
"A delightfully well-written true-life adventure story," says New York Times bestselling author Chris Brady. "McCann's writing is inviting, immediately charming, and constantly entertaining."